At the Delta Engineering Group we take our responsibility to the environment seriously.
Delta Engineering Group Environmental
As an organisation that operates within the Industrial sector, we also appreciate the growing need for our clients to use energy efficiently. These aims and the means in which they are executed are set out in the Delta Environmental Management System which is fully accredited to ISO 14001:2015.
The Delta Engineering Group aim to minimise the impact of the services and projects we undertake and to assist and cooperate with our clients in the operation of their site wide programmes and systems.
We have a moral and social responsibility to support environmental measures that go beyond purely legislative requirements and encourage other businesses and suppliers to follow our lead.
In keeping with this outlook, we have developed a waste management system and regularly undertake training to bring our employees a greater awareness of environmental issues.
We also invest considerable time and effort to ensure the work we undertake today, doesn’t affect future generations.
- Engaging with customers, suppliers, contractors and regulatory authorities to encourage a co-operative approach to minimising any environmental impacts.
- Processes and procedures in accordance with our ISO 14001 accreditation.
- Ensuring our employees work to the principles that sustain our environmental commitment.
- Training to increase awareness and sensitivity to environmental issues.
- Monitoring environmental performance to establish benchmarks for improvement.
- Regularly reviewing our policies and objectives and external stakeholders.
To see how Delta Engineering Group can help you, contact us today on 01469 565680, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.