The Delta Engineering Group and its management have in-depth experience in the Construction, Rehabilitation and Maintenance of steel Storage Tanks having been associated with the industry for in excess of over 30years.
Storage Tank Maintenance
Delta is a proven leader in the provision of Storage Tank Services to the Oil, Chemical, Food and Energy sectors of Industry.
Our highly-skilled and experienced employees work closely with our customers to understand their specific project requirements and develop safe, cost-effective and industry-leading solutions.
Our Services Include:
- Civil Base Repairs
- Floor & Annular Ring Replacements
- Shell Inserts & Shell Repairs
- Floating Roof Repairs and Rehabilitation
- Fixed Roof Structural Steel Replacements and Plate repairs
- Wind Girder Installation and Modifications
- NDT & Hydrostatic Testing
- Seal Repairs, Replacement & Installation
- Hydraulic Tank Jacking.
Our Industry Leading Practices include:
- CDM Planning and Maintenance Management
- Tank Maintenance Planning / Scheduling
- Lifting Studies / Heavy Lift Plans
- Working at Height Solutions
- Working at Height Safety Schemes
- Confined Space Work Procedures
- Safe Access & Egress Plans
- Hot Work Management
- Civil Engineering / Tank Base Repairs and Replacement
- Floor & Annular Removal and Replacement Procedures
- Painting & Coating Scheme of Works
To see how we can help you, contact us today on 01469 565680, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.